Dr. Brown is currently in Chicago for the annual American Society of plastic surgeons meeting where he will participate in several activities and lectures. During this 4-day event Dr. Brown will:
- Attend an advisory board on the future of fat transplantation in surgery;
- Chair the Scientific Program committee and Breast subcommittee;
- Present on approaches to implant-based breast reconstruction;
- Present a research paper on rapid recovery following flap based breast reconstruction;
- Participate in the panel discussing options for maximizing the outcomes in breast lift surgery.