We would like to share with you the steps that we are taking in order to provide a safe environment for your plastic surgery care.
In-Office Visit Protocol
- We will be pre-screening all patients that are scheduled to come in to our office for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have implemented a policy for the safety and testing of our staff members including daily screening and temperature checks. We will be maintaining physical distancing as much as possible throughout the office for staff and patients.
- For your safety all of our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with patients in the office; routine hand-washing is required.
- We request that you wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, a mask will be provided; hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering and throughout the office.
- The timing of patient visits has been adjusted in order to limit the number of people in the office at a given time—for this reason punctuality is a priority.
- We request that patients come on their own to all appointments unless absolutely necessary. Accompanying family members may be asked to wait in the waiting room in order to appropriately physically distance.
- We have increased our in-office cleaning: all areas of patient traffic are regularly cleaned throughout the day; all exam rooms are cleaned between every patient encounter
- We are pleased to offer virtual visits as an option for non-urgent appointments. The software we have in place provides appropriate safety and privacy for the interaction.