Dr. Brown was invited to the 32nd Annual Atlanta Breast Surgery Symposium as a visiting surgeon.
At the symposium, he performed live surgery to demonstrate his approach to managing the revision breast augmentation patient. Dr. Brown also gave three presentations on:
- Preserving the nipple in mastectomy and breast reconstruction
- Correcting implant contracture following breast augmentation
- External expansion and the use of fat in breast surgery
Dr. Brown (left) with plastic surgeons Pat Maxwell (Nashville), Lou Bucky (Philadelphia) and Jim Namnoum (Atlanta)
Dr. Brown is in Ft. Lauderdale at the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons meeting (December 4-6, 2015)
While there, he will give talks and participate in discussions on these topics:
- Implant selection in aesthetic breast surgery
- Prevention and management of complications
This holiday season, enjoy any combination of skincare products, injectables, and aesthetic treatments, and receive a bonus credit to be used on your next visit. Click below for complete offer details.